Take a moment to consider what you hope for during your journey at Northeastern.
Write a letter to your senior self. Alumni Relations will print your letter, seal it in an envelope and keep it safe until senior year when you can see if you’ve checked everything off of your bucket list.
Ask yourself the following questions and use them to guide your letter.
- What do I hope to achieve over the next 4 – 5 years?
- What activities/clubs/organizations do I hope to be involved in?
- How do I hope to change and grow as a person?
- How do I hope to have stayed the same?
- What will my philosophy towards life be?
- What do I hope to accomplish after graduation?
- How many Husky traditions will I mark off of my bucket list?
- What will I be most proud of during my time at Northeastern?
- If you could give your future self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Write Your Letter In Person
Join us in Thursday, Sept. 9 from 11:30am – 1 pm in 333 Curry Student Center. We’ll have sweet treats for you to enjoy.
Write Your Letter Virtually