Your journey from students to alumni started the day you were admitted to Northeastern. Students Today Alumni Tomorrow is your opportunity to get your voices heard, and help the Office of Alumni Relations achieve what’s next. As a STAT member, you get a seat at the table – to expand your personal network, provide insight on programming for student engagement, and take your leadership skills to the next level.
As ambassadors of the Office of Alumni Relations, STAT members are the conduit to connect students with alumni, bring awareness about opportunities students can access after graduation, and more importantly, make sure the Northeastern spirit lives on!
STAT is comprised of undergraduate students representing all class years, majors, programs, and experiences at Northeastern University. Members exemplify Northeastern pride, commitment to the university community, and an eagerness to connect current students to alumni. STAT members serve from the time of selection through to graduation.
We are now accepting applications from first, second, third, and fourth year undergraduate students. Applications for membership are open from Tuesday, Feb. 26 through Wednesday, March 13. Applicants who advance to the interview stage of the process will be notified by Friday, March 15. New STAT members will be notified by Friday, March 22 and are expected to attend the their first STAT meeting on Monday, March 25.
Please note: STAT meetings take place on a biweekly basis on Mondays from 6–7 pm.
Being familiar with the member expectations as well as the application deadline (Wednesday, March 13) will help you prepare a better application. Your NU ID and a current resume (resources for resumes can be found here) are required for completion of a successful application.Apply Now
- Serve as an ambassador for the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Assist in the planning, marketing, hosting, and execution of student-focused events, activities, and initiatives to engage peers.
- Give counsel to OAR staff on matters of concern to current students, providing guidance on enhancing engagement with students.
- Foster an alliance between students and alumni.
- Promote university traditions.
- Attend all biweekly meetings, retreats, and enrichment activities.