If you graduated in 2013 or later, your username and password remain the same as your student account. Please follow these steps to log into your Northeastern account directly through the services listed below. Should you have any difficulty in accessing your account, you can look up your username or reset your password.
To retrieve your username, click here and fill in the required fields.
- What you enter into these fields must appear as we have it on file. Therefore, if you receive an error message stating that the information you entered does not match what we have, please contact Alumni Relations.
- If you have two degrees from Northeastern, the primary class year is your undergraduate degree
- Your NUID #: This can be found at the bottom of all emails from The Office of Alumni Relations as displayed here:
To retrieve your password, fill in your username and click here.
- You will be asked to provide the answer to your security/ authentication question and have the chance to reset your password.
- Please note that all answers to authentication questions must be two words. For example- Q: What is your mother’s maiden name? A: Jane Smith OR Q: What was your first street name? A: Allen Road.
- If you receive an error message that says there are no authentication questions set up for your account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a temporary password.
- Please include
- First name
- Last name
- Year of graduation
- Please include
Once you have changed your password, please log out and close your browser. Then you can access
- NUSource/ Co-op mentor program
- Husky Email (if you graduated in 2013 or later)
- Library Resources
- NU Careers
If you continue to have login issues, please email the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com. Our regular business hours are Monday- Friday, 9 am-5 pm ET.