We know how special this game is for you, and we are constantly striving to create a more memorable experience for you. This year we have made a few changes to make the event more enjoyable for you. See what’s new below.
What is staying the same?
- Cookout before the game – with fantastic food, activities, and fun for the whole family, as always
- The $55 ticket option will include a game ticket, admission to the pregame cookout, and a hat (game-only tickets are also available)
What is different?
- The location of the tent for the pregame cookout is changing. This year, our tent will be located directly in front of the ticket office and adjacent to the Red Sox Team Store.
- Instead of using the East Entrance, you will use the West Entrance this year, and park in the West Lot. This means that your walk from the parking lot to the tent is much shorter now! Handicap parking is also available and there will be easier access to toilets inside the park.
- Buy your tickets ASAP, since our tent space is slightly smaller, and we fully expect to sell out tickets to the pregame cookout well in advance of the event. Tickets go on sale on December 10.
Tickets will go on sale Monday, December 10
Click here to register
Looking for a holiday gift for the baseball fan in your home? The start of Spring Training is just around the corner!
The 16th annual Huskies vs. Red Sox Cookout and Spring Training Game is set for Friday, Feb. 22, 2019, with the cookout starting at 11am and the game following at 1pm. Join us for an afternoon of Florida sunshine, and an abundance of Husky spirit! Hundreds of alumni, parents, students, and friends will enjoy a delicious lunch and cash bar.
Don’t miss out – these tickets will go fast!
Cookout and Game:
Adults: $55 per person
Children (12 and under) and current Northeastern students: $40 per person
Adults: $40 per person
Children (12 and under) and current Northeastern students: $30 per person
Photos from past events: See More on Facebook