Connections. Traditions. Pride.
The Student Alumni Ambassadors (SAA) is committed to creating and maintaining the unique bond between the students and alumni of Northeastern University; striving to offer educational, social, and character enriching activities and events for all past, present, and future Huskies.
SAA is comprised of undergraduate students representing all class years, majors, programs, and experiences. Members exemplify Northeastern pride, commitment to the university community, and an eagerness to connect current students to alumni.
As ambassadors of the Office of Alumni Relations, SAA members are the conduit to connect students with alumni, bring awareness about opportunities students can access now and after graduation, and more importantly, make sure the Northeastern spirit lives on!
Meet the SAA Leadership
Sarah Johnson, BHS’22, President
Kristen Pontin, DMSB’21, Executive Vice President
Susannah Berlowe Binder, AMD’22, External Relations Chair
Camille Clifford, SSH’21, Collaborations Chair
Elena Foley, DMSB’21, Internal Relations Chair
Dylan Miller, E’23, Alumni Relations Chair
Maya Read, SSH’23, Service ChairCLOSE
Can't Miss SAA Activities
Mayor of Huntington Avenue
The More You GrowCLOSE
Be Part of the Fun, Join the Student Alumni Ambassadors
Thank you for your interest in SAA. Applications have closed for the 2019 fall semester, but we encourage you to become familiar with our member expectaitons and check back at the beginning of 2020 spring semester to apply.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Office of Alumni Relations (OAR).
- Assist in the planning, marketing, hosting, and execution of student-focused events, activities, and initiatives to engage peers.
- Give counsel to OAR staff on matters of concern to current students, providing guidance on enhancing engagement with students.
- Foster an alliance between students and alumni.
- Promote university traditions.
- Attend weekly meetings, retreats, and enrichment activities.